Friday, March 21, 2008

HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY JAKSON!

My baby is a half a year old today! Jakson has changed our lives and blessed us so much in the last 6 months i can't even imagine what is to come. He is getting to be his own little person and brings us many smiles!



We want spring! Jakson and I got outside for a walk a few times last week and sunday we even got Daddy to go for a walk with us and Auntie Lou but it was a little chilly! I am so ready for spring to be here and to be able to get outside again. Jakson is ready for spring too and wore his little baseball outfit for the first time. Jakson Is excited to watch his dad play softball.For now we will keep thinking spring because it is for sure snowing like crazy right now. We want sunshine! Have a happy Easter and enjoy your weekend.



Oh yea i have been hearing about alot of people who are reading up on us and yet no one leaves us love notes. we want to hear from you!







6 comments:

THE WIERSEMAS said...

i do too leave you love notes! :) Ahh, i love Jakson, he's so cute! We need a play-date again...maybe next week?!
Can't wait to see you tomorrow night!

Anonymous said...

you have a great looking family. i can see how jakson has brought you happiness, he is such a wonderful baby.

Anonymous said...

It has been fun "catching up" through your blog. Jakson looks like such a blessing!

Cassondra Wolters said...

I cannot beleive how big he is getting! He is so stinking adorible

Hope you guys are doing well!

Cassie

Anonymous said...

Candace, I can not believe 6 months have gone by already since you had Jakson! You tell him that I am so sorry to have to be missing so much of his life, but that in a couple of years, I will be around A LOT :)

Lindsey Lou said...

oh i've been out of the blog loop lately. but what a honey. you forgot to mention all that jakson has been learning to do lately...like learning how to wave buh-bye. i think i need to see his face soon. it's only been 24 hours, but i miss him already! oh and you too i guess :)